The goal of LAB150 is to develop new treatments and cures for serious and debilitating diseases. We are creating a new blueprint for translating academic research into market-ready products for the benefit of Canadians and indeed people everywhere.
Innovators who choose to work with LAB150 don’t go it alone. When we take a technology into our portfolio, we provide all of the services needed to take it from bench to commercialization, covering every aspect of the early-stage drug discovery cycle.
Services We Provide
LAB150 helps innovators access a wide range of drug discovery and development capabilities, including:
Target Identification and Validation
Screening and Hit Identification
Testing Novel Therapeutics in In-Vivo Models
Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Interested Innovators affiliated with MI’s Member Institutions can express interest to participate in LAB150 by emailing email@example.com
- After extensive collaborative discussions, and if the project is selected for further review, the Innovator will be invited to submit a Statement of Interest
- LAB150 will conduct technical, market and intellectual property due diligence, and together with the Innovator collaboratively prepare project plan and budgets
- The Innovator is invited to make a formal presentation to the LAB150 Joint Steering Committee who subsequently makes the final admission decision
- Project agreements are prepared and the project is launched